Stupid Strong is dedicated to raising awareness about gastric cancer, advancing funding for research, and providing education and support to families in need.
In January 2019, we successfully launched the new Stupid Strong website. The goal of stupidstrong.org is to promote the organization’s ongoing annual fundraising events and to provide community and support both locally and globally through sharing photos and memories of past events. The website also provides an approachable introduction to gastric cancer and offers a list of gastric cancer research and educational resources. Through an online shop, visitors may purchase unique items for loved ones that will help fund research for a cure.
The new website is successfully:
- Updated with a more cohesive and integrated aesthetic, color palette, and imagery.
- Leading in best design practices with hi-res images and artwork.
- Scalable for the future.
- Secure and current with best SEO practices.
- Clean and user-friendly, mobile responsive.
- Built on a wordpress platform for easy updates and content management.
- Ecommerce ready and able to accept payments via paypal and woocommerce, the leading wordpress ecommerce plugin.