Lake City Partners
Lake City Partners is dedicated to ending homelessness in the King County and Lake City areas of Seattle, Washington by providing shelter, respite care, work opportunities, and other services.
In June 2019, we successfully launched the new Lake City Partners website. The goal of lakecitypartners.org is to promote the organization’s ongoing programs; to provide information and resources to donors, volunteers, the homeless community, and city and county agencies; to establish credibility; and to garner support via financial donations, volunteers, and church partnerships.
The new website is successfully:
- Leading in best design practices with hi-res images and artwork.
- Scalable for the future.
- Secure and current with best SEO practices.
- Integrated with the donation service, VANCO.
- Integrated with the newsletter platform, mailchimp.
- Clean and user-friendly, mobile responsive.
- Built on a wordpress platform for easy updates and content management.